If you can't make it to the Sausalito Jan. 8 class, no worries, you can still come to this one!
This hands-on workshop will begin with a comparative tasting of Extra Virgin Olive Oils. Chef Camila Loew, a lover of Mediterranean cuisines, will guide us as we recognize thecharacteristics a truly high quality extra virgin olive oil should bring to the table. We will then proceed to prepare a colorful, seasonal vegetable-rich menu with these oils inMediterranean-style recipes. The class will culminate in a leisurely sit-down lunch together, to enjoy the fruits of our labor the Mediterranean way. Info and registration here.
- Socca (Chickpea Crepes)
- Orange, Olive and Cabbage Salad
- Grilled Seasonal Vegetables with Homemade Mayo/Aioli
- Braised Greens and Potatoes with Lemon and Fennel
- Halibut en pepitoria (with Saffron and Almond)
- Citrus Olive Oil Sponge Cake